Press "Enter" to skip to content
- Assist rebuilding primary care delivery in post-conflict communities.
- Conduct bedside teaching for clinical care providers in settings with limited resources.
- Develop and implement training programs for anyone who provides primary health care in remote communities.
- Provide hands-on training in counseling, communication, facilitation skills and health education methodologies.
- Implement leadership training for disadvantaged populations.
- Develop and coordinate study tours on health care systems and delivery in Cleveland.
- Help prepare application essays and CVs for those who plan to study/work in the US.
(Photo caption: A camp for disarmed combatants, Surkhet, Nepal)